Nate Hare, Director of Retail Sales at Nuview Trust, will be our Guest Speaker at the JAXREIA August Main Monthly Meeting on Thursday, August 19. Nate will be sharing what you need to know about Investing with IRA’s.
- What is a self directed IRA and why should every real estate investor have one?
- What are the different tax benefits self directed IRAs, HSAs, ESAs, and 401ks give us?
- How can I hold direct ownership of real estate within my self directed IRA(s)
- What are the pro’s and con’s of owning real estate in an IRA?
- How can I profit TODAY using self directed IRAs?
- How can I pass on generational wealth completely TAX FREE to my heirs?
Successful investors are ones that understand the many uses of money, and more importantly, how to keep it. Keeping more of your hard-earned money can be difficult for some, especially when planning for retirement. IRAs, 401ks, 403bs, and other qualified retirement plans are a great tool to help shelter our investments away from being taxed. The question is; What Do You Invest In?” Nuview Trust Company allows investors to use their IRAs, 401ks, HSAs, and ESAs, to invest in real estate through self-direction. Self-Directed IRAs allow investors to invest in alternative assets such as Real Estate, Promissory Notes, Private Stock, Crypto Currency, and much more! This class will provide you the insider knowledge of this powerful tool by explaining the many tax benefits of self-directed IRAs, how you can use them to eliminate capital gains taxes on your profits, and how you can use trillions of dollars held in O.P.I. (Other People’s IRAs) to fund your own personal deals.