Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Main Event - Florida's Property Insurance Crisis
Jax REIA presents our September Main Event!
Florida's Property Insurance Crisis:
How To Get Your Claims Covered In Today's Insurance Market
THURSDAY SEPT.21, 2023 AT 5:45PM
Insurance companies have stopped writing new business, scaled back or gone out of business across Florida. As a result, it’s become more difficult and expensive for property owners to secure sufficient coverage.
As a result of insurance companies seeking to mitigate their exposure in Florida, it has become increasingly difficult to get coverage for claims on existing policies.
Join us on Thursday 9/21/23, as we learn from Joshua Connor, Public Adjuster and Owner of Coastal Claims Consultants. Topics he will discuss are:
- Shrinkflation (historical record of diminishing policy coverages in Florida)
- Recent legislative changes and their effect on claim payments
- How to ensure you have appropriate policy coverage before suffering a loss.
- Your responsibilities after a loss and how to present your claim
- What are your options should a claim be underpaid or denied?
See you all there!
Thursday, September 21, 2023, 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) (UTC-05:00)
Aloft Tapestry Park
4812 W Deer Lake Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32246
Main Monthly Meeting
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only